ELIGIBILITY & JURYING
1. All work exhibited and sold at The Webb School Art & Craft Show must be original and must be designed and constructed by the exhibiting artist. Absolutely no sale or resale of commercial or manufactured items will be permitted. An exhibitor whose work is challenged as to authenticity will be required to prove it was made in his/her own studio before being allowed to apply for future shows.
2. Jurying is made on the basis of three recent photos and description of the work on the application representative of the artist’s or craftsperson’s work.
3. Booth fees will be returned to non-accepted applicants.
4. Applications and photos/slides will be judged on quality, creativity, and originality.
5. Fees for approved apps are non-refundable but may be carried over to the next show.
I agree that the Bell Buckle Chamber of Commerce and The Webb School will not be held liable for the loss, theft, or damage to any goods, personal property, or for injury to persons or property within the area of the booth leased by me. I expressly agree to be responsible to keep the area within the booth free of debris, obstructions, or other hazards which might result in injury to the public. I understand that this application creates a contract between the Bell Buckle Chamber of Commerce and me, and that a breach of that contract will result in the loss of fee and future exhibiting privileges.
EXHIBITOR SPACE & FEES
Booth locations will be available on a priority basis to returning exhibitors as long as applications are received by the September 15 deadline. All other booth spaces will be available on a first-come/first-serve basis. Every effort will be made to place exhibitors with similar art mediums in non-competing locations.
Returning exhibitors should clearly mark if they are requesting the same booth as last year.
Set up will be the Friday before the event.
THERE WILL BE NO SATURDAY SET-UP!