To – All Bell Buckle RC-MoonPie 10Mile and 5K Runners:
Lots of you have reached out with questions relating to the changes in the 2020 races due to COVID-19. We have compiled a FAQ below and hope this helps. However, as ALWAYS, we are here to answer any and all of your questions so if it isn’t answered below please reach out to us at RCColaMoonPIeRace@gmail.com.
- VIRTUAL RACE TRANSFER – If you were registered before April 30, 2020, you were automatically transferred to the Virtual Race. Your confirmation number remains the same.
- WHEN CAN YOU RUN VIRTUAL RACE – You can run the Virtual race any time between now and midnight Saturday, June 20, 2020.
- BIB NUMBERS – Bib numbers will be assigned electronically. (Bib number assignments should begin the week of May 18th per Active approval).
- UPLOADING RESULTS – Once you have completed the race, you can upload your results by following these instructions:
- Search for the race on Active Result and enter your Reg ID
- Choose to upload your information (Name/Time/Pic Upload –screenshot of tracking device or screenshot of treadmill)
- The Race Director will then review and either accept or reject the time submission
- Once this is completed, then results will be posted both to the Active site and to the Bell Buckle Chamber of Commerce website with a link to the Active site and will be posted daily through June 20, 2020 to the Facebook RC-MoonPie page
- TAG US! – Before and/or after the run be sure to tag us so we can post all the photos!
- On Facebook tag us @bellbucklechambertn
- On Instagram tag us @bellbucklechamber
- FINISHER’S MEDALS – All Finishers once they upload their completion and it is approved, will be mailed a Finisher’s Medal. Other packages are available at a small extra charge:
- Package 1 – Race t-shirt $10
- Package 2 – Race t-shirt and RC and MoonPie $15
- 2021 RACE REGISTRATION NOTIFICATION – IF YOU REGISTERED BEFORE APRIL 30, 2020, You must let us know if you are wanting to run the 2021 race before midnight June 20, 2020 to avoid paying for next year’s registration. All those who preregistered that let us know they want to run the 2021 race will be transferred after June 20, 2020. We will send an email out once those transfers to 2021 have been completed so you can check for your confirmation. Please let us know by emailing us at RCColaMoonPieRace@gmail.com if you have not already let us know and are wanting to run the 2021 race.
- NO QUALIFYING RESULTS FOR RUNNING VIRTUAL RACES – Unfortunately, since this is now a Virtual Race and not on the certified course, the times for the Virtual Race cannot be counted for qualifying races.
- VIRTUAL RACE LINK ISSUES – We have received quite a few emails with runners having trouble accessing the link to the virtual race. We are aware of the situation and are working with Active to see that this is corrected. This is the link to follow that should be working:
- RACE MAP – Active also showed a map of Carmel, California associated with our race. Who in the world knows where that came from?!!! But they are working on it and it should already be corrected.