Bell Buckle Art Walk Scavenger Hunt
The quiet, quaint town of Bell Buckle has been a mecca for artists for decades. Writers, sculptors, potters, mosaics, textiles, and so much more. The Town is a haven for creative talents! In this delightfully artistic scavenger hunt, you can find 9 of the shared art in Bell Buckle. No fee ever charged for just enjoying the talents of Bell Buckle’s amazing artists!
Here’s what you will need to do to complete the scavenger hunt:
- Every time you find one of the items from the photos showing the scavenger items, you must take your picture standing with it and tag us.
- On Facebook tag us @bellbucklechambertn
- On Instagram tag us @bellbucklechamber
- Once you’ve found and photographed yourself with all twelve homes, then we will enter you in a drawing that will take place the end of each month from one of the shops in Bell Buckle that will be announced on the Bell Buckle Facebook and Instagram sites.
- You must have all photos completed to enter the drawing.
- One drawing per category per month. There is a Bell Buckle Town Scavenger Hunt, a Historic Homes Scavenger Hunt, and a Bell Buckle Art Walk Scavenger Hunt.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to the high volume of emails we receive, that it may take several days to receive a response.
#bellbuckle #bellbucklechamber #closetohomebutaworldaway #madeintn #scavengerhunt #downtown @bellbucklechambertn @bellbucklechamer @guestquest #historicbellbuckle #visitbellbuckle #SETourism #STSTop20 #EscapeSouth #TNVacation #closetohomebutaworldaway #100yearsbehindthetimesandproudofit @sctta @TennesseeTourism @SoutheastTourismSociety @EscapeToTheSouth