Applications & payment must be received by August 1, 2023
1. This exhibitor contract is not binding with The Bell Buckle Chamber of Commerce until signed by a legal representative.
2. Exhibitor will abide by all show rules, regulations and policies (collectively referred to hereafter as the "rules". "Rules" are subject
to change and exhibitor agrees to comply with rule changes upon notification.
3. The Bell Buckle Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to decline or prohibit any exhibit or part of an exhibit that, in the
opinion of show management, is not professional or appropriate for the show.
4. Booth assignments will be made by Julie Beasley, Event Coordinator on behalf of the Bell Buckle Chamber of Commerce based on
application receipt time, number of booths required, type of merchandise, etc. Application does not guarantee acceptance.
5. Exhibits must be properly staffed at all times during show hours. Packing and removal of merchandise from exhibits is not
permitted until after official close of show.
6. Exhibitor's failure to occupy assigned space by the opening of the show will be considered cancellation of the contract and
exhibitor will forfeit space and all fees paid.
8. Exhibitor may not sublet booth space.
9. Julie Beasley and The Bell Buckle Chamber of Commerce shall not be responsible for failure to provide the space because of any
reason beyond its control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, government regulations or controls, strikes, the occupation of
any portion of the grounds by any governmental authority or an act of God or any public enemy.
10. Julie Beasley, The Bell Buckle Chamber of Commerce, property owners or any of their employees shall not be held responsible
for any loss or personal injury sustained on the show site. Each exhibitor agrees to assume full responsibility for any damages to the
property and/or merchandise. If insurance coverage is desired, it is the exhibitor's responsibility to provide such coverage.
11. Exhibitors must furnish their own tables, chairs and display equipment.
12. Exhibitors must leave the booth area in the same condition in which it was found.
13. Exhibitors will be responsible for collecting and reporting Tennessee State sales tax.
14. Set-up is Saturday Morning 7am to 10am (Please contact us with an ETA so we can ensure assistance)
15. No vehicles at booth spaces after 9 AM or before 4:30 PM days of show. You must drop off your Items and move your car before
set up and breakdown and pack up everything before you get your car to load up. NO Breakdown of your displays until 4pm unless
instructed differently by Julie Beasley event coordinator.
16. Show management, the Town of Bell Buckle, or property owners will hold no responsibility for loss or damage to you or your
property. Your signed contract relieves the aforementioned parties of any such liability.
17. Special requirements might be necessary due to COVID-19 and will be addressed at a later time.