Daffodil Show Rules of EntryRules
1. The show is open to all exhibitors. Entries must be from the exhibitor’s own garden.
2. Entries will be accepted from 10:00 to 11:30pm
3. Unlimited entries but one per class unless entries are different variety.
4. All entries must be staged in the test tube and block provided; entry tags must be filled out and attached to entry.
5. Collections will be in containers of exhibitor’s choice.
6. Show closed from 11:30 to 12:30 for judging.
7. Show open for viewing at 12:30.
8. No entry shall be removed before 3:00pm
Division I Specimen Classes
Section A Single Specimen
Class 1 Miniature – any color
Class 2 One bloom per stem daffodils - yellow
Class 3 One bloom per stem - white
Class 4 One bloom per stem -mixed
Class 5 Double Flowered
Class 6 Multiple blooms per stem
Class 7 Bell Buckle Home Town Challenge (open only to Bell Buckle Residents)
Section B Youth Single Specimen
All exhibitors in this class must have had some part in the growing of the daffodil, whether planting, watering ,fertilizing, or cutting for the show.
Class 8a Youth from ages up to 10 years old
Class 8b Youth ages 11 to 18 years old
Section C Collections
Class 9 Three or more in a container.
Class 10 Youth Collections three or more in a container.
Division II Daffodil Arrangements
(Daffodils prominent in arrangement)
All entries in design must conform to the height requirement. Other plant material is allowed, but daffodils must be prominent in arrangement.
Class 11 Miniature/Small arrangements not to exceed 10” tall
Class 12 Medium arrangements 11 – 18” tall
Class 13 Large Arrangements over 19” tall
Class 14 Youth Arrangements - any size – exhibitors must be under 18 years of age.
Class 15 Senior Arrangements – any size – exhibitors must be age 70 or older.